NOTE: Before you attempt to install the Coppermine, make sure you read the License Terms shown on the page.
- Set the following information:
- Admin User - Enter the username you want to use for the administrator's username.
- Admin Pass - Enter the password you want to use for the administrator's password.
- Email - Enter the email address you want to use for the administrator's contact information.
- Installation URL - Select the domain you want to install the Coppermine on from the drop down menu. By default, the directory it will be installed in is pre-populated. You can change the directory to meet your specific needs.
- Gallery Name - Enter the name of your gallery or you can leave it as default "My Photo Gallery."
- Gallery Description - Enter the description of your gallery.
- Table Prefix - The table prefix is used when the software creates a MySQL database. You can leave it as default or modify the table prefix according to your specific needs.
- MySQL DB - You can create a new database specifically for this installation or choose another database for this installation. Select which one you want to do from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Install button.
- You should see the following statement:
"Done! You can access your new addon at URL_LOCATION"
NOTE: After you have successfully installed your script, the system will tell you how many you have installed on the main page of your cPaddons scripts listing page.