- Click on the Convert Image Format (jpg,gif,bmp,etc) link in the Image Tools section of Image Manager.
- A list of your web hosting account's home directory will be shown. You can navigate your way to the directory containing the images you want to convert or find a single image you want to convert. Once you find the directory or a single image you want to convert, click on the directory name or the file name to load the "Convert Image Format (jpg,gif,bmp,etc)."
- When the page loads you will see the following statement:
- "We will be converting /path/to/your/image/."
Below the statement is a drop down menu containing the following options:
- Portable Network Graphic (png)
- Jpeg (jpg)
- Gif (gif)
- Bitmap (bmp)
Select the image type you want to use for the conversion. For example, if your image is currently a .gif and you want to convert it to a .jpg, select "Jpeg (jpg)" from the drop down menu.
- Once you have made your selection from the drop down menu, click on the Convert button.
- The next screen will show a status of your image's conversion. Below the text box will state "Your images have been converted." once the process is done.