If you want to remove an IP Address, cPanel has a built-in feature that will allow you to easily delete any IP Addresses you have previously created.
- Assuming you have added an IP Address or IP Range, view the "Current IP addresses being blocked" table as described in Step 5 of the "Adding IP Addresses" section at the top of this document.
- Find the IP Address you want to delete in the table.
- Next, click on the Remove link in the "Actions" column.
- When the page loads, click on the Yes button.
- The next page will state "The IP address IP_ADDRESS will now be able to access your site."