When a user accesses the protected directory through the web, they will be prompted to enter a username and password. The name that you choose for the protect directory will appear as well.
- Click on the Password protect this directory text box.
- Think of a name you want to users to see when they visit the password protected directory. Enter the name in the "Name the protected directory" text box.
- Click on the Save button.
- You will see the following confirmation:
- "The access permissions for PATH_TO_PASSWORD_PROTECTED_DIRECTORY have been set."
- Click on the Go Back link.
- When the page loads you will see your settings have been saved in the "Security Settings" section.